Re-Open from 23rd July
IT’S TIME TO MEET AGAIN!
We are so very excited to be re-opening.
Please bear with us. We aren’t allowed any live music at the moment, and we will have to have a few restrictions in place to make sure it is safe for everyone.
We have been very careful, but the size and layout of the bar will bring some limitations for the next few weeks.
To answer a few points:
- We are very happy to take bookings for tables. At busy times these are ‘recommended’, but are never ‘required’.
- Face Masks and Face Visors are not required at all, but if you would feel more comfortable then please feel very relaxed about wearing them.
- We are accepting cash, but prefer card payments.
- Please be respectful of Social Distancing at all times. Moving around may take a bit more time in a thin bar.
- We have taken steps to remove certain pinch-points, but please allow time and space for others to walk by.
- Please regularly use the hand-sanitisers.
- (Technically the Government guidance requires us to remind you to wash your hands after going to the loo. We think you could probably work that out for yourselves, so we aren’t going to mention it.......).
- We have ordered sunny weather for the opening few months, so please feel very welcome to use our outside spaces too.
Most importantly, please ENJOY YOURSELVES!
Our team (Julian, Helena, Niamh, Pierre, Thomas and Anaelle) have stayed with us throughout and will be absolutely delighted to welcome you all ‘home’.
We have missed you all SO much!
It’s time to MEET AGAIN!
The Paris House Team xx